Thursday 5 June 2008

Ulrika Jonsson marries for third time

Television presenter Ulrika Jonsson has spoken of her joy at marrying for the third time.
The 40-year-old presenter, who married advertising executive Brian Monet at the weekend, said: "I don't think I have ever felt happier."
The wedding, which will be featured in Hello! magazine, reportedly took place at Blakes Hotel in London.
Jonsson told Hello!: "We have both been married before. I have three children from previous relationships and I am pregnant. You don't get more modern than that."
"I don't think I have ever felt happier. I don't live my life for the critics and I have three amazing, happy children."
"If I were to listen to people and what they thought, people I don't care about, I would be even more nuts than I am now," she said.
Speaking about her wedding dress, she said: "There is no hope of my being skinny with a bump. If I look like a beached whale, there's nothing I can do about it."
There were only 14 guests in attendance at the ceremony, plus Jonsson's three children. Her fourth baby is due in May.